A single panel offers the simplicity and can work well in a larger bathroom. The single panel can range in any size that is preferred. It is worth noting that a single panel can get cold and offer little protection from the surroundings as opposed to a closed off screen. An enclosed shower space keeps the warmth of the hot water in the shower area. Depending on size a support bar may be recommend.
- Surface mounting the glass to the wall eliminates the need of any channel
- The Hawthorn Clips are screwed to the wall, the glass recessed into the clips sitting flat against the wall, and is then siliconed into place.
- All fittings can be in chrome, gold, satin chrome, black or white.
- Glass options include 6mm or 10mm Toughened.
- All glass can have a variety of tones, opacity or textures.
- Glass Finishes can be standard or Starphire (Low Iron)(extra cost). Both can have Enduroshield (Extra cost) adhered to it.